• One-stop-clothing reference. All information related to clothing production ranging from design, pattern, material and production is available in 1 platform.
• Selling materials that are not sold in general fabric stores
• Providing custom pattern making services that are not yet common in Indonesia
• Provides a 100% money back guarantee
• Flexibility choice of couriers (tailored shipment)
• Prices are less competitive.
• The network of suppliers and vendors is not large
• Lacks control over stock availability, availability of resources, time and in the production process.
• Not able to provide COD (Cash on Delivery) services
• Has a huge market potential, if managed properly.
• Potential revenues from non raw materials is also large, such as advertisements, logistic fee.
• The size of the members is another potential for developing revenue streams that have not been worked on so far.
• The decline in people’s purchasing power has an impact on the decline in the amount of production and demand.
• Many vendors and suppliers create their own marketing channels, which provide lower prices.
• If there are big players who build the same business model, will be very difficult to compete.